Team & Build Report
This online assessment tool provides an easy-to-use framework to understand complex issues quickly, solve problems and improve performance.
FinxS Team Behavioural Analysis combines individual Behavioural Analysis into one targeted report. Gain new insights into the dynamics between members with concrete data and discuss challenging topics relating directly to job performance and team development. Gain insight into what people might be avoiding and where they might by experiencing the greatest areas of stress. Find key strengths and motivators.
What is a Team Behavioural Analysis Report Useful for?
- It can be utilised to help management align their business or team strategy with the behavioural styles of existing team members
- Many clients use team analyses to improve communication and make informed, positive moves towards resolving underlying conflict
- An essential tool in assessing how effectively communication is flowing to and from the management level
- Finding gaps in team roles so you can target your recruitment search.
- Used successfully in recruiting new team members to balance the team’s competencies and help ensure a healthy dynamic
- Creating a new team
- Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of an existing team
- Team development
- Design of team tasks
- Interpersonal communication
- Looking at how communication and performance may be improved between team members.
- Conflict resolution
- Understanding where individual’s might benefit from training or coaching.
- Finding potential team leaders.
Delivered with a customisable workshop or webinar to effectively communicate results.
RRP varies on the number of individuals being assessed and duration of workshop/webinar(s). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Group pricing from $750 (AUD).
Download sample report