Behavioural Profiling Reports
Human behaviour is experienced throughout an individual’s entire lifetime. It includes the way they act based on different factors such as genetics, social norms, core faith and attitude. Behaviour is impacted by certain traits each individual has. The traits vary from person to person and can produce different actions or behaviours from each person
Not every SME can afford a dedicated HR resource. Behavioural Profiling reports can take the guesswork out of HR. Used the world over Extended DISC® is an online psychometric questionnaire developed to extend our understanding of human behaviour. By taking profiling further it is used to maximise staff development. Taking behavioural profiling to a new level, the FinxS online psychometric assessment is comprised of only 24 questions (with 2 sub-questions each). Whilst it sounds simple, it provides remarkably accurate and useful insights into human behaviour.
Based on the world-renowned and validated Extended DISC® Behavioural Style model, the Ipsative assessment is shown to identify both a person’s ‘natural’ and ‘learned’ behavioural style – something many profiling tools fail to do.
Complete a short questionnaire online (available in over 60 languages) from anywhere in the world and the resulting assessment is then made available to you with an unpack of results included in the fee. The unpack of results can be done by telephone/teleconference. Reports can identify 160 different behavioural styles.
Top 10 reasons people like our reports:
- More powerful than personality profiling
- Tells you how your people are really feeling. No more guessing or wasted time.
- World accredited tool used internationally by thousands. Accurate. Proven. Effective.
- Variety of reports which are easy-to-read, reliable and provide new insights.
- Availability of reports for both individuals and teams.
- Many applications of the information from the reports
- Creates a better understanding of how individuals work together as a team.
- Extremely useful in building culture, combatting staff turnover and reducing risk.
- Quick and simple process with initial questionnaire completed in less than 15 minutes online.
- Personal unpack of results with explanation/interpretation provided.