Do you prefer doing it alone? There is self help and there is help with self. If you are leaning into self help it can be a lonely and confusing journey. Having somebody work with you on yourself, somebody as your accountability and validation, will have a lasting impact on you and may just be the difference you are looking for.
A good coach will also be these things for you:
– Champion of what works
– Facilitator of how to think
– Inspirer of new thinking
– Mismatcher to test veracity of ideas & strength of commitment
– Challenger of ineffective strategies
– Provoker by providing contrasts
– Reflector of current thinking
– Collaborator in invention & plans
So do you want to keep doing it alone, or are you ready to do it together?